Thursday 12 March 2015

Lush Haul


Over the past few months I've really fell back in love with Lush again. Every time I'm having a innocent walk around town, I some how find myself surrounded by the mountains of bath bombs and fabulous soap.
I have a few firm favourites that I repurchase every time I use them up. Brightside is my all time favourite. This bubble bar is not only value for money, as I can get up to four baths from it, it smells amazing! I also love You've Been Mangoed bath melt, this little bar is a little piece of heaven right there!

I picked up some new stuff this month and I've just realised there's a bit of an orange theme going on. I bought Karma bubble bar, which looks like a mini brightside. It smells delicious. I also got a Dragon's Egg bath bomb, which smelled nice, but I have used it and I wasn't overwhelmed. It didn't smell all that nice in the bath and I can't exactly put my finger on it as to why I didn't like it, I just didn't. I also bought a Bunch of Carrots from their Easter collection and I'm very excited to try them. 

What are your holy grail Lush products and what should I pick up to try? However nothing lavender! 

Emma x 


2 comments :

  1. My fave lush bubble-bar has to be the comforter! There's something about a pinky-purple bath that does it for me...

    Dar | holylipstick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I'll have a look next time I trip into Lush.

      Delete