Sunday 29 March 2015

Payday Haul!

So it's payday weekend and I went a little mad shopping. In my defense, the clothes I bought were for a works night out and the make up, well I have no excuse there ha ha. 





All items and links, so you know where to find everything!

Blue Top - £12
Floral Trousers - £24
Black Court Shoes - £17.99
Gold Chain - £2.50
Black Clutch£6

Expert Face Brush - £9.99
Miracle Complexion Sponge - £5.99
Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer - £7.99
Bourjois Colorband Eyeshadow & Liner - Brun Dadaiste £5.99
Bourjois Colorband Eyeshadow & Liner - Beige Minimaliste £5.99
Maybelline Color Drama Lipstick - Light It Up £4.99
Rimmel Lasting Finish Concealer - £5.49
Burberry Sheer Eyeshadow - Gold Trench £23. However I got mine from eBay, brand new, never swatched. The seller just didn't like the colour when it arrived.

What have you guys been splashing your money on this payday weekend? Hope you're all having a lovely day!

Emma x







No comments :

Post a Comment