Sunday 22 March 2015

Possibly the BEST cream eyeshadow ever?








I love eyeshadow. Period. I love trying new looks and colours and different brands, but I've always had a problem with cream eyeshadows. I have really oily eyelids. I thought all my problems had been solved when I discovered Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion but still, cream eye shadows were the bane of my life. That is, until I discovered the Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoos.

They come in a range of colours, suited for everyone and every skin tone. They're creamy and blend easy, but once they set, there is no moving or smudging and creasing! These are by far my favourite cream eye shadows, or dare I say it, my favourite eye shadows ever. I sometimes use them as a base for other eye shadows or by themselves, just packing on more product where I want more depth and shade.

What do you guys think is the best cream eye shadow out there? I'd love to find another cream eye shadow fix.

Emma x

No comments :

Post a Comment