Sunday 19 April 2015

Face Of The Day #2


Sundays really come around fast don't they. This morning I've been binge reading lots of blogs and it put me in the mood to do a face of the day. First off I'll apologise for my bare looking face popping up on your screens and secondly I'm at my boyfriends house and he has a massive canvas of the Lannister family on his wall, which you can see throughout the photos. Enjoy! 

Oh look, there is my bare face looking quite miserable. 

For primer I use The Body Shop All-In-One Instablur. I'm not really in love with this primer, I mean it's okay, but I won't be repurchasing. I really don't know which other one to try. I've tried the pore-fessional but I just don't like anything about it. Help guys! The foundation I chose today was Mac Face and Body Foundation in the shade N2. Now this on the other hand I am falling in love with. It's very light weight and easy to wear, it doesn't accentuate my pores and every time I wear it, it leaves my skin looking naturally flawless. It's a sheer foundation but build-able and I just target my concealer.  


I changed my concealer today and went back to my old favourite, Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair for under my eyes to brighten my face and Cool Medium for redness around my nose and blemishes on my chin and cheek.


I usually use the Anstasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade but recently I've been grabbing the Soap & Glory Archery more in the shade Love is Blonde. I find it's more light weight and it's super quick to apply. As you're proberbly guessing I'm all about the light weight products in spring. 


For eyes today I used the Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base, which has completely replaced my urban decay primer potion. I then used the Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick in the shade Bronze, all over my lid and just under my lower lash line and blended it out. I then used the Avon Glimmerstick Diamonds in shade Brown Glow to line my lash line, as a different alternative to black liner. Then obviously, I used my new love the Benefit Roller Lash, which I still need to purchase the full size product! 


I don't usually contour on a daily basis, but binge reading made me want to load up slightly. I use the Sleek Face Form Palette in Light. For blush I use Mac Powder Blush in Peaches. I think it's a lovely shade on me and different from my usual pink look. Then for highlighting the tops of my cheek I used theBalm Mary Lou Manizer.

 
For finishing touches I used the Bourjois Healthy Balance powder in Vanilla and then the Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in nudist, which is probably my most used and favourite go to lip colour when I have no idea what to wear.


With a change of clothing and my hair sorted, I think it's a very easy to wear daily look. Anyone iterested my blouse is from Marks and Spencers a couple of months back. I also just realised that this is a mainly drugstore look, so very affordable. Don't forget to leave comments about what primer I should try? I'm desperate!

Emma x 

No comments :

Post a Comment