Sunday 12 April 2015

High-end Makeup Haul



I'm sorry this post is a lot later than I wanted it to be. Over the last week I have been so busy I feel like I haven't had a moment to myself. It was my boyfriends 21st birthday, so last weekend was spent celebrating that and then I was straight back at work and today is my first day off. So over the last two weeks I've been picking things up and I realised it was mainly high end make up, so here is a little haul. 


Nars - And God Created The Woman £35, eyeshadow palette. This little thing is perfect for traveling and it has gorgeous, everyday wearable shades. 

Mac - Face and Body Foundation £21.50, N2. I'm really enjoying this foundation, it's very light weight with a low to medium build-able coverage. 

Mac - Pearl Glide Intense Eyeliner £15.50, Designer Purple. This does exactly what the name suggests, its a very intense violet and it really does glide on to the eye with no problems.

Mac - Mineralize Eyeshadow (Quad)  £17.00, Great Beyond. Sticking with the purple, this is a very pigmented little quad, great for traveling. I've been really enjoying using this product.

Bobbi Brown - Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick £20, Bronze. I imagine that this is a dupe for the By Terry Ombre Blackstar shadow sticks. I've been obsessed with this since I got it. Its super pigmented, easily blend-able and doesn't move! 


What are some of your favourite highend products and what have you been splurging on?

Emma x 

No comments :

Post a Comment